Take a look at the 2017 Tenant Involvement Calendar for a full list of Customer Advisory Panels and Regional Forums. If you'd like to get involved contact Tenant Involvement on 0800 0138 555 or email email@example.com
| || |
Newark Castle Station
The Community Lunch Club meets on Wednesday each week. Chefs welcome from 10:30am, lunch will be served from 12:30pm.
Pop along to the Community Resource Centre, Stephenson House, Newark for a free, healthy lunch.
Contact Tenant Involvement on 0800 013 8555/0115 844 3150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
| || || |
10th April 2017
| || |
We've changed the way we meet with tenants in our regions.
Regional Forums are an informal but friendly way for NCHA to consult with tenants.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Meet NCHA staff and discuss and concerns you may have about your property and tenancy
- Check out training and job opportunities with NCHA
- Meet the 'Community Voices' (tenant volunteers) to find out what's going on in your area
- We'll be holding Forums in each of our four regions.
The next round of Forums will take place w/c 10th April: Want to find out more?
Talk to your Tenant Involvement Officer on 0800 013 8555 / 0115 844 3150 or email email@example.com
- Northampton When and where: Monday 10th April 11.00am - 12.30pm at Spencer Dallington Community Centre, Tintern Avenue, Northampton. NN5 7BZ
- HoldinghamWhen and where: Tuesday 11th April 12.30pm - 2.30pm NCHA's Community Vehicle, Croft Close, Holdingham, Lincolnshire NG34 8RB
- Leicester When and where: Thursday 13th April 10.30am - 1.00pm at Gorse Covet Community Centre, Maxell Drive, Loughborough LE11 4RZ
- Nottingham When and where: Thursday 13th April 12.30pm - 2.30pm at John Carroll Leisure Centre, Denman Street, Radford, Nottingham NG7 3PS
| || || |
| || |
Tenants over 18 and Click Nottingham
Did you know that our tenants aged over 18 can get free membership to Click Nottingham?
Originally a service for the over-50s, Click Nottingham was relaunched in June 2015 offering opportunities for over-18s to connect with their local community and with each other. This could involve meeting new people and making friends or to re-build confidence.
Take a look at the Click Nottingham website for more information - http://clicknottingham.com
If you'd like to find out about membership contact Tenant Involvement on 0115 844 3150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org