Take a look at the 2017 Tenant Involvement Calendar for a full list of Customer Advisory Panels and Regional Forums. If you'd like to get involved contact Tenant Involvement on 0800 0138 555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
18th January 2017
| || |
Newark Castle Station
The first Community Lunch Club of 2017 will be on Wednesday 18th January. Chefs welcome from 10:30am, lunch will be served from 12:30pm.
Pop along to the Community Resource Centre, Stephenson House, Newark for a free, healthy lunch.
Contact Heather Cooke on 0115 844 3110 or email@example.com for more details.
| || || |
9th January 2017
| || |
We've changed the way we meet with tenants in our regions.
Regional Forums are an informal but friendly way for NCHA to consult with tenants.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Meet NCHA staff and discuss and concerns you may have about your property and tenancy
- Check out training and job opportunities with NCHA
- Meet the 'Community Voices' (tenant volunteers) to find out what's going on in your area
- We'll be holding Forums in each of our four regions.
The second round of events will take place w/c 9th January: Want to find out more?
Talk to your Tenant Involvement Officer on 0800 013 8555 / 0115 844 3150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northampton When and where: Monday 9th January 10.30am - 12.30pm at Delapre Community Rooms, Main Road, Far Cotton, Northampton, NN4 8EN
- Leicester When and where: Tuesday 10th January 10.30am - 12.30pm at The Oak Centre, Bendbow Rise, Leicester LE3 1QA
- Retford When and where: Thursday 12th January 10.30am - 12.30pm at The Wellspring, The Well, Retford DN22 7BD
- Nottingham When and where: Friday 13th January 10.30am - 12.30pm at Lilac Court, Hartness Road, Barton Green, Clifton, Nottingham NG11 8TE
| || || |
| || |
Tenants over 18 and Click Nottingham
Did you know that our tenants aged over 18 can get free membership to Click Nottingham?
Originally a service for the over-50s, Click Nottingham was relaunched in June 2015 offering opportunities for over-18s to connect with their local community and with each other. This could involve meeting new people and making friends or to re-build confidence.
Take a look at the Click Nottingham website for more information - http://clicknottingham.com
If you'd like to find out about membership contact Tenant Involvement on 0115 844 3150 or email email@example.com