Colour Switcher:

Font Resizer:

How to report anti-social behaviour, racial harassment and domestic violence to NCHA

If you are in immediate danger, please call the police directly.
If you want to report anti-social behaviour, racial harassment or domestic violence please contact your nearest regional housing office on 0800 013 8555 or 0115 8443150, or complete an enquiry form.

Our opening times are listed here.

To report incidents outside of office hours:

  • If the incident requires immediate attendance from the police, please contact them directly.

  • Outside of office hours you can log an incident with us by telephoning NCHA's out of hours team on 0800 0132653 . They will take a message and a member of staff will call you back within one working day.

    You can find out more about how we deal with ASB in this booklet.