Colour Switcher:

Font Resizer:

09 March 2020

Nominating advocates

If you need someone to talk to us on your behalf about your tenancy, you’ll need to officially nominate them as an advocate.

We now have an Informal Advocate Form you can complete to nominate somebody to talk with us on your behalf.

Below, we’ve detailed some key information to help you decide if this is right for you:

  • An informal advocate is a person you’ve nominated to speak on your behalf.
  • You decide what the advocate is allowed to speak to us about (e.g. repairs, rent, your tenancy).
  • The advocate will not be able to make important decisions about your tenancy without your approval.
  • The advocate will need to provide a password each time we speak to them.
  • All actions agreed with an advocate will be confirmed with you in writing.

Need more information?

If you’re still unsure whether this is right for you or if you need any help completing the form, get in touch with on 0800 013 8555 or email