Colour Switcher:

Font Resizer:

Home Contents Insurance

NCHA does not insure your furniture, belongings or decorations against theft, fire, vandalism, burst pipes or other household risks. We strongly recommend that tenants arrange insurance to cover their possessions.

With a special scheme called My Home arranged in conjunction with the National Housing Federation, NCHA tenants and residents can protect their belongings and gain peace of mind knowing if the unexpected happens they have cover.

This scheme offers specific benefits to our tenants such as no excesses, no price rises if you make a claim and it also covers parts of your home that tenants are responsible for (such as external glazing and accidental damage to fixed sanitary units).

Visit the My Home website for more information. You can also request a call back from the My Home team through this link or call on 0345 450 7288

Take a look at the '10 reasons' leaflet: