Please note: If you are a home owner, a resident in an almshouse, or a tenant on a 6 months Assured Shorthold Tenancy who has paid a deposit, this policy/ section may not apply to you.
On this page you can download copies of NCHA's tenant handbook and watch short films about a range of topics to help answer your questions, just click on the title of the film to watch on YouTube.
- Your rent: Paying your rent, managing your budget and what to do if you’re having financial problems.
- Day-to-day living: NCHA’s Estate Officers, saving energy and reducing your bills, keeping safe at home, keys, utilities and insurance.
- Where you live: Dealing with rubbish and refuse, parking problems, anti-social behaviour and sheds and trees in your garden.
- Repairs and maintenance: Looking after your home, NCHA's maintenance services and repair appointments.
- Shared spaces and service charges: Living in a communal scheme, parking, service charges, NCHA services and keeping safe.
- Have your say: Resident Involvement schemes, help to make changes and what's involved.